Rejuvenate your appearance with a set of Mink Lashes
Enhance your beautiful eyes with my help and friendly advice. Based in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, I provide mink eyelashes and eyelash extensions at competitive prices. As the hottest trend in beauty today, they are individually bonded to your existing eyelashes. They last between two and three weeks which allows you to make the most of your new look.
Standard false eyelashes are applied as a single strip and they only last a few days. This makes individual eyelash extensions the go-to choice for those that want to enhance their appearance. Applying lashes is an art, and I do not rush this procedure. You can count on me to create beautiful and natural-looking lashes as part of this relaxing treatment.
Lost in your Eyes
Eyelash extensions are similar to hair extensions in that they accentuate your eyes by adding length, thickness, and volume to your eyelashes. Mink eyelashes are attached to your own eyelashes to create a longer and more voluminous look. The eyelash extensions are available in various lengths, colours, and widths. They can be worn to sleep, while in the shower, and during swimming. It usually takes around two hours for the treatment, as 30-80 lashes are placed on each eye.
This treatment is semi-permanent, and the eyelashes are completely removable whenever you desire. Top ups are recommended every two-to-three weeks to keep your lashes looking lush. In combination with this, I also provide a range of other eye treatments. Gain the lashes of your dreams with the help of my knowledge and experience.
Before you Arrive
There are certain things that you must keep in mind before your appointment. View the list below:
- Set aside at least two hours for your appointment
- Do not wear any makeup to your appointment (especially not eye makeup or mascara!)
- Do not wear contact lenses. Just wear your normal eyeglasses.
The Latest Prices
Mink Eyelash Extensions
I am constantly adding new prices and products, so it’s always best to keep checking back. Here are my current options:
- £45 A Full set of Mink Eyelashes (procedure time: 1 hour 30 minutes)
- £24 Express Lashes for those that wish to see how they look without the expense (no infills are given with this service)
- £15 A Full set of Infills (applied every 2-3 weeks)
- £8 Eyelash Removal (free if you receive your next set on the same day!)
Follow these instructions to ensure that your Eyelashes last
- Do not wet your eyelashes for at least 24 hours. This allows the adhesive to completely dry
- Avoid hot steam from a shower or sauna for two days.
- Be very gentle with your eyelashes.
- Do not excessively rub your eyes.
- Do not use an eyelash curler!
- Do not use any oil-based eye makeup remover.
- Mascara is not necessary with your beautiful new eyelashes.
- Do not frequently go to the sauna, steam room, or hot spring. The heat may cause the bonds to weaken.
If you follow these aftercare guidelines, your eyelashes should remain in great condition for around two-to-three weeks. Your natural eyelash growth also effects this timeframe. Those with a faster eyelash growth cycle may need a touch-up sooner, while those with a slower eyelash growth cycle may not need a touch-up as often.