High Quality Shellac Nails
Get ready for your night out with a set of gorgeous shellac nails. Shellac is a hybrid nail colour and polish that cures with a UV light. It gives you all the benefits of a high-quality nail gel. Drying instantly, it lasts for 14 days. This wonder-product is available for customers in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, and the surrounding areas.
A High-Tech Solution
Using UV3 technology, shellac is scratch and smudge-proof. This produces a range of benefits, such as those listed below:
- It paints on like polish
- Wears like gel
- Zero dry time
- Will not chip for 14 days
- Produces a resilient mirror finish
- Available in 12 colours (this includes the french product)
- Can be removed in minutes
There are certain things that you should know before requesting the shellac nails service. View the list below to find out more:
- Our team DO NOT use drills or an excessive use of filling and harsh chemicals.
- Foil Nail Wraps are also available!
The Latest Prices
Q & A
I am constantly adding new prices and products, so it’s always best to keep checking back. Here are my current options:
- £12 A Shellac Manicure or Pedicure
- £22A Shellac Manicure and Pedicure
- £8 A soak off (Free if you renew your set)